Everything you seek is inside of you
Meditation is a practice where an individual uses a technique – such as mindfulness, or focusing their mind on a particular object, thought or activity – to train attention and awareness, and achieve a mentally clear and emotionally calm and stable state. It is a journey through the conscious and the sub-conscious becoming the observer instead of the doer.
Should I Take This Class?
If you can put a check mark beside any of these below, you can register for this class.
- I can breathe
- I need to do something nurturing for myself
- I can do a couple of restorative yoga poses on the floor with props
- I suffer from insomnia
- I have a difficult time slowing down my mind
- I need to learn to relax
- I seek some quiet time
- I enjoy gentle, soft, flowing music
- I love the last 10 minutes of a yoga practice when I'm in a class; always wished it would last longer
- I have no meditation experience
- I need a break from my life
- I seek the desire to rest and digest
- I'm always in flight or fight mode
- I need to quiet down the chatter in my mind
Change yourself, and you have done your part in changing the world
What will I learn?
- Exploration of different methods of meditation includes:
- Experience Deep Inner Peace—the State of Samadhi
- Increase Self-Awareness, Clarity, and Creativity
- Become Fully Aware in Just a Few Hours
- Commonly reported benefits include:
- Mental Clarity
- Increased Energy
- Better Physical Health
- Improved Relationships
- Greater Peace of Mind
What is My Commitment?
- Classes are 1 hour and 30 minutes in duration
Class packages can be applied towards all yoga & meditation classes including Full Moon Yoga & Gong and New Moon Yoga & Sound Bath
Payments can be made via cash, e-transfer or credit card